In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, EcoTek Pest Control is committed to protecting our customers and employees by adhering to the workplace health and safety guidelines in Washington State. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, all EcoTek employees and technicians are instructed to follow strict safety protocols including social distancing and frequent hand-washing and sanitizing. EcoTek also offers contactless payments to minimize possible exposure for all customers and employees.
EcoTek will continue to offer both residential and commercial pest control services to our patrons. Technicians are allowed to enter a customer’s personal residence so long as the homeowner has given them permission and has confirmed no individuals in the home are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. If a customer is not comfortable with a technician entering their home, EcoTek also offers contactless exterior-only pest control services.
To ensure your safety, all employees and technicians at EcoTek Pest Control must follow the below guidelines while working:
- All of EcoTek technicians are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when servicing any property,
- All employees must maintain a minimum six-foot separation between fellow employees and customers at all times,
- All employees are required to wear face masks while working,
- All employees must wash hands with soap and water frequently,
- All employees must regularly disinfect work surfaces and their equipment,
- If employees begin to experience symptoms of COVID-19, they are instructed to stay at home and quarantine.
For the safety of our customers and employees, EcoTek will continue to monitor updates from the official Washington state coronavirus guidance website and ensure all workplace procedures are up-to-date. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us and we’ll be happy to talk with you and take the necessary precautions to keep you, your loved ones, and our team healthy and safe.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for eco-friendly, professional, and COVID-19 conscious pest control services.